3. Balance is key! You wouldn't want to fall off your bike, right?
4. Be sure to eat correctly! Lots of protein and green vegetables.
5. Don't forget that you are a superstar and a cancer buster!!!!
6. No matter how hard you try, you gotta accept that finishing an Ironman always requires a little bit of good luck.
8. Don't forget that stretching is a very important aspect of training. Stretching in wetsuits increases flexibility, especially if you have already warmed your wetsuit up!
9. Remember it's all about crossing that finish line, but.....
10. You can't get there without a GREAT TEAM to get you through these CRAZY MONTHS and MONTHS OF TRAINING!