Monday, April 25, 2011

Just Not Feeling It...

So I just haven't been feeling it lately. I took a week off to go to Europe, I didn't even think about training there. I thought I would come back all fired up and ready to jump back into training...but here it is...Monday afternoon. I skimped on my Saturday workout, only cycling 25 miles, Sunday I decided to take off, and told myself I would swim today instead. But now I am sitting at work and I just don't feel like going to the pool after work. It just doesn't seem fun. What happened to being so psyched about training? Where did my motivation go?

I don't think this is the best time for me to start losing my drive. There are only 125 days until my Ironman. Right now is when I am supposed to start ramping up. How come I feel like taking another week off? Hm...

Sorry for the depressing post. I know I usually like to be positive and I am usually full of energy, but maybe everyone needs some rest time, and some down time. Maybe I just need some time to reflect on why I am doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment