Monday, December 20, 2010

2011 is Going to Be an Awesome Year!

I never knew how hard it was to be a model...I mean I should have figured, since when I filmed that commercial last summer, it was so much more difficult than I thought. Who knew Team in Training was going to make me into a star?  Hee hee, just kidding.

Anyway, 2011 is going to be an awesome year, especially since everyone can now have a 2011 Girls That Give Calendar to inspire them all year long.  13 ladies who decided to do something with their lives and give back.  All of them have now run marathons or completed triathlons and are helping to find a cure for cancer!

The shoot was so much fun, and I just have to thank everyone that participated.  Thank you to all the girls who gave up their Sunday afternoon to sit for hours while we got the perfect shot.  Thank you to Rocky, my mentor, for convincing his lovely wife to be one of those ladies, and for helping to direct us all day, and thank you especially to Jose, who donated his time and all of his photos, so that we can really use this calendar to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.  And thank you to Club One in Oakland who let us use their amazing facilities all afternoon!

If you want to order one, go to this link: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dDI2eV9MZUFteE05ODQ3MzdUSEZGN2c6MQ#gid=0

No comments:

Post a Comment