Wednesday, December 15, 2010

See it was fun!

Ok, so 4:30 am wasn't that much fun.  It SUCKS getting out of bed that early.  But by 4:34 when I had my swimsuit on, I wasn't feeling so bad, and by 4:38 when I was in the car listening to Ke$ha and Shakira, I was getting pumped. 

The  best thing about getting up that early is no one is going to see you, so no need to bother with makeup!






And the pool is usually empty at 24 hour fitness, or at least the people in the pool are swimming laps, and not just lounging around getting in your way.





And if you wake up that early you have a chance to swim and take a spin class, which as long as you take it on Wednesdays with Tracy, it totally rocks!




(yes, I put a little mascara on for the spin class...I mean there are other people there, and I didn't want to torture them)

NOW DON'T YOU WANT TO GET UP AT 4:30 AM AND DO THE SAME THING?

No comments:

Post a Comment